For the 2014 World Horror Convention, I had access to some phenomenal illustrations by Greg Staples. It's his work that's featured on all the materials I put together for the Con.
In addition, Portland artist Paul Groendes created the pen and ink drawing that provided the basis for the digital logo art I did for the WHC 2014.
Ink drawing below on left by Paul Groendes, with the digital identity I created (on the right) for the WHC 2014. I adapted the artist's rose and archway elements into a vector file and combined them with a font that could be easily read. This meant the art could then be properly scaled to the variety of sizes needed for the Con's materials and meet the digital requirements of vendors. Selecting a readily available font also allowed for consistency when the full name of the Convention needed to be spelled out.




